Our Sri Lanka travel video includes our favourite memories as we ate our way through this tropical pearl shaped island.
- we started in Colombo and used nearby Negombo as our base then started a some incredible train journeys from Kandy to Nuwara Eliya through the tea plantations and then through the clouds from Nuwara Eliya and to Ella.
- Ella was a highlight with the trek to Ella Rock giving us some of our favourite images of our travels.
- we obviously ate lots of delicious Sri Lankan food and were amazed at the variety of delicious curries from any fruit or vegetable you can imagine like pineapple, jack fruit, or our favourite, garlic curry.
- we took a whale watching safari at Mirissa with Raja & the Whales.
- and we splurged on a 3 days safari at Udawalawe and Yala National Parks, spotting leopards at Udawalawe, hungry elephants, cheeky monkeys and lots of pretty birds.
The video was made using the video editor “MAGIX Movie Edit pro 2013”. The music used in the video is “Mal Madahasa” by Randhir featuring Bathiya, Umara.