Whistler Pride 2020 gay ski week festival in!
We love Whistler Pride gay ski week and cannot recommend it highly enough.
The next one in 2020 will take place on 26 January to 2 February 2020.
This is one of the biggest and best LGBTQ ski weeks in North America and you need to be there!
WHAT IS WHISTLER PRIDE?
Every January, Whistler hosts the biggest LGBTQ piste-party in Canada, and the second largest in North America. It's a week of skiing, snowboarding and parties.
A few highlights to expect from Whistler Pride include:
- Splash Pool Party: where there's a gay Pride party, you know there will be an awesome pool party taking place around the corner.
- The Furrocious Military Ball: the big fetish party of the week.
- The Closing Party: this is always the biggest and best party of the week.
- Awesome gay après ski events: taking place every day during the festival.
WHERE IS WHISTLER PRIDE?
Whistler Pride takes place in the award winning mountains of Whistler and Blackcomb, West coast Canada, around 2 hours drive north from Vancouver airport on the scenic Highway 99.
You can also fly to Seattle or Bellingham airports and transfer to Whistler from there.
WHEN IS WHISTLER PRIDE 2020?
Whistler Pride 2020 will take place between January 26th to February 2nd 2020.
HOW TO BOOK + SPECIAL OFFERS
Whistler Pride packages, which include accommodation and festival passes, start from CAD$1,848 (USD$1,450 / £1,080) for 7 nights. Whistler Pride passes only, start from CAD$179 (USD$140 / £105).
Best value to book hotels by:
- April 30th (saving around 40%)
- August 30th (saving around 30%)
- November 15th (saving around 22%)
To claim, drop up an email at info(at)nomadicboys.com
Hope to see you there!
STAY WITH A GAY LOCAL
Misterb&b is the Airbnb equivalent for the LGBTQ community. Unlike on Airbnb, you know your host is gay, avoiding any nasty surprises when you check in. It is also a great way to meet gay locals and discover the underground gay scene. Click below to get 10 € (or $10) off your first booking.