Stefan Arestis | Feb 26, 2018 | 13
Whistler Pride 2019 gay ski week festival this January!
We love the Whistler Pride gay ski week 2018 so much, we’re dead excited about the next one in 2019. It’s taking place on 20-27 January 2019.
This is one of the biggest and best LGBTQ ski weeks in North America and you need to be there!
Table of Contents
WHAT IS WHISTLER PRIDE?
Every January, Whistler hosts the biggest LGBTQ piste-party in Canada, and the second largest in North America. It’s a week of skiing, snowboarding and parties. This will be the 26th year of the Whistler Pride and Ski Festival.
A few highlights from the Whistler Pride 2018 included:
- Margaret Cho: the super funny Emmy AND Grammy nominated comedian performed.
- Splash Pool Party: where there’s a gay Pride party, you know there will be an awesome pool party taking place around the corner.
- The Furrocious Military Ball: the big fetish party of the week.
- The Closing Party: this is always the biggest and best party of the week.
- Awesome gay après ski events: taking place every day during the festival.
WHERE IS WHISTLER PRIDE?
Whistler Pride takes place in the award winning mountains of Whistler and Blackcomb, West coast Canada, around 2 hours drive north from Vancouver airport on the scenic Highway 99.
You can also fly to Seattle or Bellingham airports and transfer to Whistler from there. Whistler are offering special promo codes from Delta air lines and with Air Canada, which are worth checking out.
WHEN IS WHISTLER PRIDE 2019?
Whistler Pride 2019 will take place between 20-27 January 2019.
HOW TO BOOK + SPECIAL OFFERS
Whistler Pride packages, which include accommodation and festival passes, start from CAD$1,848 (USD$1,450 / £1,080) for 7 nights. Whistler Pride passes only, start from CAD$179 (USD$140 / £105).
Best value to book hotels by:
- April 30th (saving around 40%)
- August 30th (saving around 30%)
- November 15th (saving around 22%)
Click here to book and you can claim:
- your own free T shirt (worth $25)
- and a few extra surprises just for you, which will be announced later in the year
Hope to see you there!