Stefan Arestis | Feb 26, 2018 | 13
Win a free trip to London for 2 this fall – FINISHED!
NB: COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED AND YOU CAN NO LONGER ENTER
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER IS:
Christian Torres from California. Our warmest congratulations to Christian and his husband!
Calling all our North American based readers…drop everything, put on your best British accent and read on!
ENTER NOW FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN:
- x2 roundtrip tickets from anywhere United Airlines flies in the US, Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean to London
- x5 nights stay at the plush NH London Kensington (see below)
- a 2 days London pass for 2 people, which provides free entry to over 60 tours, museums and attractions
- x2 Oyster cards (the London underground or Tube official credit card) with £30 credit
- a tour for 2 at Stonehenge
NOTE: tickets must be used by 18th November 2016
THE NH LONDON KENSINGTON HOTEL
- The NH Kensington is perfectly located just 5 minutes away from Earls Court metro in West London and the ideal base for the fashion centers of West London – Sloane Square and High Street Kensington.
- You’ll also be close to Harrods, Holland Park, the Royal Albert Hall and a short metro ride away to the iconic Piccadilly Circus and Palace of Westminster (Big Ben).
- The NH has a killer of a buffet breakfast to start the day and a pretty garden space with wooden tables, surrounded by tall trees to enjoy a well earned cup of tea after a day’s sightseeing.
- The International Gay and Lesbian Association (IGLTA) is the world’s leading gay travel network and we are proud to be members of this excellent organisation.
- IGLTA are dedicated to connecting travelers and businesses ranging from airlines, hotels, destinations and travel companies from all around the world.
- They have an excellent gay travel planning page allowing you to seek out all the gay friendly business for destinations around the world.
HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
- Complete the form below.
- Sit back and make yourself a well earned cup of tea.
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED AND YOU CAN NO LONGER ENTER!
No purchase necessary to enter or win. All consumers that register their full name, city, country and email address on the official sign up web form above are eligible.
Entrants agree to receive email communications from IGLTA and Nomadic Boys, but may opt out at any time.
POINTS TO NOTE:
- Contest begins: 12:00 PM EST, September 6, 2016.
- Contest ends: 12 PM EST, September 30, 2016.
- Anyone can enter but the flight must start/end in one of the destinations United Airlines flies from across the US, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean.
- The prize winner will be notified by close of business on October 3, 2016.
- All travel must be completed by November 18, 2016.
So, enter the competition now and head on over to London where the British Queens await you.