Stefan Arestis | Sep 2, 2017 | 2
THE NOMADIC BOYS HEAD TO LATIN AMERICA!
We have an announcement to make!
Sadly for Stefan it’s not yet his fairy tale wedding in Antarctica, though close enough.
It’s been 2 years since we set off for our big 18 months trip in Asia. Since returning home to Europe, we’ve had a few side trips like the Lou Queernaval in Nice, shooting a documentary with Durex in Sri Lanka, discovering gay Berlin and dressing up like geisha in Japan.
But now we set off for a big adventure to another part of the world:
For the next few years we will be conquering this mighty continent, starting in the land of Eva Peron from 29th July.
We then head to Ecuador for October, followed by Peru. We’re back South for the early part of 2017 heading to Patagonia and then making a long journey North, up through Brazil, Colombia and eventually into Central America:
- August 2016 => ARGENTINA – including the G360 Conference in Buenos Aires (2-5th)
- September 2016 => NORTH ARGENTINA/PARAGUAY/URUGUAY
- October 2016 => CHILE/ECUADOR – including our Nomadic Boys Galapagos gay luxury cruise (13-22nd)
- November 2016 => ECUADOR/PERU
- December 2016 => PERU
- January 2017 => PERU/BOLIVIA
- February 2017 => CHILE/ARGENTINA
- March 2017 => ARGENTINA – including the Gay Vendimia Harvest Festival in Mendoza
- April 2017 => PATAGONIA – ARGENTINA/CHILE
- May 2017 => BRAZIL
- June 2017 => BRAZIL
- July 2017 => COLOMBIA
- August 2017 => COLOMBIA
- September 2017 onwards => COLOMBIA to Central America and the rest tbc
You can follow this initial part of our South America trip right here on our map. If you’re around, let us know – we’d love to meet up:[nwm_map id=”2″ height=”600″ dates=”all”]